Angelica Sage uses only the purest essential oils that are grown using organic practices, the plants and essential oils are even used on the plants themselves to ward off pests. (Grade A essential oils with no dilutions, additives, or chemicals)
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils come from the most powerful part of the plant. They are distilled from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, fruit, rinds, resins, and herbs. Some experts consider the oils to be the life, or essence, of the plant. It is was gives the plants their fragrances and many studies have shown that the essential oil is a significant support in the health of the plant. Essential oils also help the plant to heal itself, repair damaged tissue, and rid itself of toxic substances and free radicals.
In humans, they provide support for every system in the body: your Skeletal, muscular, circulatory, endocrine, respiratory, immune system and your hormones. They support brain health and a healthy weight. They are used extensively for emotions and for spiritual support in your prayer life. An oil in a diffuser can soothe a child’s tough day at school and provide a calming effect when you’ve had a stressful day at work. Oils can be used as an alternative to toxic cleaning chemicals in the home. You can literally start swapping out every single chemical cleaning toxin in your home to live a purer lifestyle, and you can do it with the same budget you are already using to purchase on the shelf products at the store, or cheaper, in many instances.
- Essential oils have been used for thousands of years to support the body’s systems and functions.
- They were used for cleansing purposes in religious ceremonies in Biblical Times.
- They have been widely used for beauty treatments starting with the royalty of ancient days.
Three Ways To Use Essential Oils
There are three ways to get oils into your system:
1. Apply it topically, by rubbing it on your skin either neat or by applying it with a carrier oil. A carrier oil is a fat based oil used with essential oils and neat means you do not need a carrier oil. Carrier oils are usually unrefined coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, or Young Living’s V-6 oil. Oils can be applied on pulse points and thin skin areas like temples, behind ears, back of neck, wrists or chest. Different points on your hands, feet and spine support certain areas of your body when oils are applied to those specific areas. “SINUS”
2. Ingesting the oil by cooking with it, using vegetable capsules, or adding it to your water or tea. You should only ingest oils that state on their labels that they are safe for ingesting.
3. Diffusing it, or directly inhaling it, which can be the most effective method because it doesn’t have to pass through the digestive system, or add a drop to your hands, rub and cup your hands to your nose to inhale. Parts of the limbic region of the brain (which harbors emotions and memory) can only be accessed through inhalation.
Tests have shown that oils reach the heart, liver, and thyroid in three seconds when inhaled; they were found in the bloodstream in 26 seconds when applied topically. Expulsion of the essential oils take three to six hours in a normal, healthy body.
Here are some essential oils that Angelica Sage uses in it’s aromatherapy practices. These are just a few.
- Frankincense. One of the top skin oils. Helps smooth the appearance of the skin. Diffuse during prayer time to help with grounding and purpose. Apply after a workout to promote a healthy recovery, rub on bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy, put a drop on your thumb and press to roof of your mouth to encourage occasional stress and tension relief.
- Lavender. I call this the oil that can do everything. It’s an oil of relaxation. Diffuse for a calming, soothing aroma. It supports healthy skin and is called the “Swiss Army Knife” of essential oils because of it’s many uses.
- Lemon. Its citrus flavor enhances the taste of food and water. When diffused, lemon adds a burst of sunshine to the room and enhances mental allertness. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of the essential oil. The essential oil is cold pressed from the rind, and not from the lemon itself.
- Copaiba. Diffuse to create a warm, rich, positive environment, apply topical to soothe occasional achy muscles, joints and ligaments. Apply to the face with a little coconut oil for an uplifting skin regimen. Is great to use for teething babies. Promotes overall wellness. Supports nearly every system in the body. Can be used as a carrier oil in a pinch.
- Peppermint. Supports gastrointestinal comfort, healthy bowel function and enhanced healthy gut function, and maintains efficiency of the digestive trace. May support performance during exercise. Improves mental clarity and concentration.
Essential Oil Workshop 101 – Via Video Conference or Traverse City, MI Location
Have you wondered what all this Essential Oil talk is about? Do you want to learn about how essential oils can benefit your life and your family’s life. This workshop will walk you through step by step about what essential oils can do for you, how to use them for your health and well being, and how to safely use them. You will also have an opportunity to earn free oils. This workshop will touch on the basic uses of the most widely used essential oils and how they can benefit you physically, emotionally and spiritually. In this workshop you will learn: What essential oils are How to use essential oils How to safely use oils Which essential oils you never want to be without DIY Projects for every day use And much more. You can have a group workshop with your friends and family, and you will earn free products depending on attendance, ect., or you can schedule a 1 on 1 workshop with just you and I – 1-2 hours Free
For more information on the essential oils used in Angelica Sage’s aromatherapy, nutrition and life coach practices contact Dawn Draper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn M. Draper
4265 Vance Road, Traverse City, MI 49685